Georgia Log Cabin Republicans is the home for mainstream gay, lesbian and straight Georgians who want to make a difference in their state and country. We care deeply about equality, and we hold Republican views on crime, fiscal responsibility and foreign policy. We believe in individual rights rather than group rights. We believe in limited government rather than big government. We believe that free markets lead to free people, and that all Americans should be able to participate fully in the political process.
Log Cabin News
- Where does Trump stand on marriage?
- NH primary results
- IA caucus results
- Tisei joins Log Cabin board
- Obama stereotypes gays
- More Log Cabin news...
Save the Date
May in History
- 2014: Rep. Dent [R-PA] supports marriage
- 2014: TX GOP excludes gays
- 2012: NC marriage ban divides families
- 2012: Obama does too little, too late
- 2012: Fighting marriage is a losing strategy
- 2011: Osama bin Laden killed
- 2010: US House passes military gay ban repeal
- 2008: CA court rules for marriage
- 2006: Mary Cheney comes out
- 2006: Conservatives oppose marriage ban
- 2004: MA marriage equality begins
- 2002: Dem proposes marriage ban
- 2000: MS Dem governor signs adoption ban
- 1999: Log Cabin builds common ground with Republicans
- 1999: Log Cabin bucks stereotypes
- 1999: GA GOP chooses inclusiveness
- 1999: Gore panders to religious right
- 1998: Sen. Goldwater [R-AZ] dies
- More Log Cabin News...