More about AIDS
Displaying results 1-10 of 135, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- President Bush Appoints New Members to National Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA)
1/25/2002 - 97% relevant
President Bush has appointed 26 new members to his 35-member Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS.
- Changes in AIDS Epidemic Will Affect Policy
5/27/1998 - 73% relevant
As AIDS advocates and public officials study the dramatic changes in the AIDS epidemic, members of Congress are weighing the effect such changes will have on public policy and funding priorities.
- Fighting HIV and AIDS in Africa: A World AIDS Day Report
12/1/1999 - 72% relevant
Scientific breakthroughs and solutions to treating HIV/AIDS have dramatically changed the course of the epidemic.
- GOP Congress Moves Ahead on Ryan White Care Act
4/10/2000 - 70% relevant
The Republican-controlled House and Senate have both begun work on reauthorizing the Ryan White CARE Act, the federal mechanism of support for local and state care and treatments programs for people with HIV/AIDS.
- President Bush Names Scott Evertz as National AIDS Policy Coordinator
4/9/2001 - 65% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans Chapter President is First Openly Gay AIDS "Czar" in History; Evertz to Head Upgraded AIDS Office with First-ever Dual Focus on Domestic and International AIDS Response
- Log Cabin to Clinton: End the Silence on AIDS Drugs
9/8/1997 - 59% relevant
Log Cabin urges President Clinton to end his official silence on the future of a crucial AIDS drug program.
- Bush Budget Increases AIDS Funding
2/5/2002 - 58% relevant
President Bush's 2003 budget plan calls on Congress to increase federal HIV/AIDS funding by nearly $1B.
- President Bush Creates HIV/AIDS Coordinator at Domestic Policy Council
2/7/2001 - 58% relevant
President George W. Bush will significantly upgrade the White House fight against HIV/AIDS over his predecessor by creating a new AIDS coordinator at the Domestic Policy Council.
- Bush Commits $5 Billion to Combat Global AIDS, Poverty
3/15/2002 - 54% relevant
Bush will increase global funding by $5B over 3 years to combat HIV/AIDS, illiteracy and poverty.
Results 1-10 of 135 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: AIDS
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.