More about HIV
Displaying results 1-10 of 95, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- President Bush Appoints New Members to National Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (PACHA)
1/25/2002 - 90% relevant
President Bush has appointed 26 new members to his 35-member Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS.
- GOP Congress Moves Ahead on Ryan White Care Act
4/10/2000 - 59% relevant
The Republican-controlled House and Senate have both begun work on reauthorizing the Ryan White CARE Act, the federal mechanism of support for local and state care and treatments programs for people with HIV/AIDS.
- Log Cabin Republicans Call for Renewed Commitment on World AIDS Day
11/30/2007 - 54% relevant
Log Cabin is committed to helping re-focus attention to the HIV/AIDS plight both here at home and abroad.
- National LGBT Leaders Renew Commitment to Fight HIV/AIDS
10/30/2007 - 53% relevant
Gay organizations call for a renewed effort to address the HIV epidemic and its devastating impact, especially in black gay communities.
- Log Cabin Republicans Announce Expanded Outreach on HIV/AIDS Issues
7/17/2007 - 51% relevant
Log Cabin expands outreach, education, and lobbying efforts on HIV/AIDS and other healthcare policy issues.
- Fighting HIV and AIDS in Africa: A World AIDS Day Report
12/1/1999 - 51% relevant
Scientific breakthroughs and solutions to treating HIV/AIDS have dramatically changed the course of the epidemic.
- Log Cabin Praises Senator Gordon Smith's Introduction of Bill to Tackle Early Treatment of HIV
2/8/2005 - 47% relevant
Senator Smith [R-OR] has re-introduced the Early Treatment of HIV Act (ETHA).
- Log Cabin Republicans Call for a National Strategy to Combat Growing U.S. HIV Epidemic
8/4/2008 - 45% relevant
New numbers from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) confirm an alarming spike in new HIV cases in the U.S. - up 40% from previous estimates.
- Log Cabin Republicans Applaud Signing of President's Emergency Plan for AIDS/HIV Relief (PEPFAR)
7/30/2008 - 44% relevant
President Bush signed the re-authorization of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
Results 1-10 of 95 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: HIV
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.