More about Reagan
Displaying results 1-10 of 57, with best matches first.
- About the Georgia Log Cabin Republicans
12/17/2014 - 100% relevant
Georgia Log Cabin Republicans is part of the nation's largest group for gay, lesbian and straight Republicans.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- Log Cabin Offers Condolences to Reagan Family After the Death of Former President Reagan
6/7/2004 - 53% relevant
History will remember Ronald Reagan as one of our nation's greatest Presidents.
- Log Cabin Republicans Participates In RNC Reagan 99 Initiative to Elect Republicans in 2010
6/25/2010 - 39% relevant
Log Cabin will participate in the RNC's Reagan 99 volunteer recruitment program in advance of the November 2010 mid-term elections.
- More Distortions from Mitt as the Romney Campaign is on the Defensive over Log Cabin Ad
10/5/2007 - 36% relevant
Romney [R-MA] has flip-flopped on gun ownership, taxes, immigration, stem-cell research, education, abortion, gay rights, and campaign finance laws, and more.
- A Distinctly American Internationalism
11/19/1999 - 36% relevant
Speech by Governor George W. Bush at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- Republicans Unite at Reagan Library with Focus on Jobs
9/8/2011 - 33% relevant
Americans tuned in to the GOP debate looking for an alternative to President Obama's gimmicks and empty rhetoric.
- Log Cabin TV Ad Campaign Sets the Record Straight About Mitt Romney
10/4/2007 - 30% relevant
Log Cabin's TV ad educates the American people about Romney's [R-MA] real record.
- Keynote Address from Governor Tom Ridge at the Log Cabin Republicans Spirit of Lincoln Event
10/23/2013 - 29% relevant
Full text of former Gov. Ridge's [R-PA] keynote address a Log Cabin's Spirit of Lincoln event.
- Party split on same-sex marriage ban; GOP officials oppose Prop. 22
1/28/2000 - 29% relevant
A group of Republican Party leaders hope their opposition to the California ballot measure Proposition 22 that would ban same-sex marriages will turn the tide against the initiative, much as Reagan did under similar political circumstances 22 years ago.
Results 1-10 of 57 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: Reagan
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.