More about employment
Displaying results 1-10 of 111, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- Log Cabin Republicans Calls for Passage of Pro-Business Employment Non-Discrimination Act
8/6/2009 - 54% relevant
Log Cabin calls for passage of the pro-business Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).
- Federal Anti-Discrimination Bill Reintroduced
8/3/2001 - 50% relevant
Log Cabin Applauds Republicans Leading Effort to Ensure Sexual Orientation is No Longer a Consideration in U.S. Employment - Urges Cooperative Effort Between Senate, House and White House.
- Log Cabin Praises Bi-Partisan House Passage of Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA)
11/7/2007 - 47% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans praise the U.S. House of Representatives for bi-partisan passage of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA).
- Workplace Fairness Act Introduced in 105th Congress
3/12/1997 - 43% relevant
The Workplace Fairness Act would prohibit employment discrimination on any basis other than qualities pertaining to job performance.
- Log Cabin Republicans Statement on ENDA Cloture Vote
11/4/2013 - 40% relevant
The US Senate voted to invoke cloture on ENDA legislation, which provides employment protections for gay individuals in the workplace.
- Businessman and Ally, Congressman Richard Hanna Co-Sponsors Employment Nondiscrimination Act
6/20/2011 - 40% relevant
Rap. Hanna [R-NY] joined the growing contingent of Republicans co-sponsoring ENDA.
- Log Cabin Praises House Introduction of Employment Non-Discrimination Act
4/24/2007 - 40% relevant
Log Cabin praises the bi-partisan introduction of ENDA in the US House of Representatives.
- Log Cabin Republicans Praises Senate Passage of ENDA, Unveils GOP House Strategy
11/7/2013 - 38% relevant
The US Senate passed legislation that provides employment protections for gay or lesbian individuals in the workplace with the votes of 10 Republicans.
- LGBT Americans Are Not "Doing Fine" Without ENDA
6/11/2012 - 38% relevant
6% of Republicans and 74% of independents support legislation prohibiting employment discrimination based on sexual orientation.
Results 1-10 of 111 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: employment
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.