More about hate
Displaying results 1-10 of 106, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- NY Governor and Assembly Speaker Announce Agreement on Historic Hate Crimes Legislation
6/23/2000 - 76% relevant
Governor George E. Pataki [R-NY] and Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver [D] announced the passage of historic hate crimes legislation designed to appropriately punish those who commit hate crimes in New York.
- McCollum and Republican Members Urge Speaker to Vote on Hate Crimes Legislation
9/12/2000 - 65% relevant
Republicans urged the Speaker to vote on the Senate-added Hate Crimes language in S. 2549, the Department of Defense Authorization bill.
- Hate Crimes Prevention Act May Come to a Vote Today
6/30/1999 - 63% relevant
The Hate Crimes Prevention Act is being offered as an amendment to the Commerce, Justice, State and Judiciary Appropriations bill in the United States Senate, and may come to a vote as early as today.
- Log Cabin Republicans Applaud Senate for Passage of Hate Crimes Legislation
6/15/2004 - 55% relevant
The US Senate passes the Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act (LLEEA), more commonly known as hate crimes legislation.
- Log Cabin Disappointed with Senate Democrats on Hate Crimes Maneuvers
6/11/2002 - 53% relevant
Log Cabin applauds Senate debate on bill to enhance the federal role in fighting hate crimes.
- GOP Senate Passes Hate Crimes Measure in Bi-Partisan Vote
6/20/2000 - 53% relevant
The U.S. Senate approved a measure on hate crimes by a 57-42 bi-partisan margin, sending an important symbolic message to the country on hate violence.
- GOP Governor Applauds Passage of Hate Crimes Measure
6/7/2000 - 53% relevant
Governor George Pataki (R-NY) released a statement today praising the Republican-controlled New York State Senate for its overwhelming passage of his hate crimes proposal today.
- Senate Passes Hate-Crime Bill
7/23/1999 - 53% relevant
Without debate or even public mention of what it was doing, the Senate used a voice vote late Thursday to approve legislation adding sexual orientation, gender and disability to the categories of people protected under federal hate-crime law.
- Log Cabin Republicans Applauds passage by Senate of Hate Crimes Prevention Legislation
10/25/2009 - 50% relevant
Log Cabin thanks Republicans who voted for the Hate Crimes-inclusive DOD bill.
Results 1-10 of 106 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: hate
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.