More about marriage
Displaying results 1-10 of 287, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Republicans Vote to Withhold Endorsement from President Bush
9/8/2004 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin Republicans are withholding their endorsement from President Bush for 2004.
- With Endorsement for Mitt Romney, Log Cabin Republicans Declare 'We Are Americans First'
10/23/2012 - 75% relevant
Log Cabin has elected to endorse former Gov. Romney [R-MA] for president.
- Log Cabin Endorses Sen. John McCain for President
9/2/2008 - 75% relevant
Log Cabin endorsement of Sen. McCain [R-AZ] for President.
- Log Cabin Republicans Condemn President Bush's Renewed Call for Discriminatory Amendment
7/12/2004 - 70% relevant
President Bush should remember that you win elections by addition not subtraction.
- Text of Congressman Bob Barr's Speech, 2011 Log Cabin Republicans National Convention
4/30/2011 - 54% relevant
The prepared text of former Rep. Barr's [L-GA] speech at the 2011 Log Cabin Republicans national dinner.
- Log Cabin Republicans Praise Historic Massachusetts Vote Protecting Marriage Equality
9/14/2005 - 46% relevant
The Massachusetts Constitutional Convention defeated a marriage ban by an overwhelming vote of 157 to 39.
- Unprecedented Constitutional Amendment on Federal Marriage (FMA) Proposed by Anti-Gay Coalition
7/16/2001 - 46% relevant
A constitutional amendment that would permanently block any state from recognizing same-sex marriage is an unnecessary overreach of the federal government into state and local decision-making.
- Keynote Address from Mary Cheney at the Log Cabin Republicans Spirit of Lincoln Event
9/17/2014 - 45% relevant
Full text of the speech given at Log Cabin's Spirit of Lincoln dinner by the daughter of former VP Cheney.
- Log Cabin Republicans Applaud California Supreme Court's Decision on Marriage Equality
5/15/2008 - 45% relevant
The Supreme Court of California ruled that loving, committed gay and lesbian couples in California cannot be denied a civil marriage license.
- Log Cabin Republicans of Washington State Pledge to Continue Push for Civil Marriage Equality
7/26/2006 - 45% relevant
The Washington State Supreme Court ruled 5-4 to uphold the state's 1998 Defense of Marriage Act that denies marriage to gay or lesbian couples.
Results 1-10 of 287 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: marriage
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.