More about rights
Displaying results 1-10 of 357, with best matches first.
- Log Cabin Endorses Sen. John McCain for President
9/2/2008 - 100% relevant
Log Cabin endorsement of Sen. McCain [R-AZ] for President.
- Al Gore's Connection to Fred Phelps Family of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas
10/25/2000 - 92% relevant
Find out more about the connections between Al Gore and Fred Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas - with photos.
- Civil rights, community, movement
1/13/2005 - 55% relevant
Text of the joint statement on priorities for gay and lesbian organizations.
- Democrats Fear a Major Gay Group Will Endorse D'Amato
10/11/1998 - 55% relevant
White House officials and gay Democrats, concerned that the nation's largest gay and lesbian political organization is about to endorse Senator Alfonse M. D'Amato for re-election, are intensely lobbying the group to try to shift its support to the Democratic challenger, Representative Charles E. Schumer.
- Lead GOP Senate Sponsor Joins President Bush, GOP House Leadership, Foley and Kolbe in Agreement to Clarify Faith-Based Bill
8/2/2001 - 50% relevant
Lead Republican Senate proponent of faith-based initiatives bill supports clarification of language in the Community Solutions Act to end questions on its effect on civil rights laws.
- GOP Senate Candidate Fong Clarifies Position on Gay Rights
10/28/1998 - 48% relevant
In the closing days of the closely contested California Senate race, Republican challenger Matt Fong is scrambling to contain the damage from revelations that he contributed $50,000 in leftover campaign funds to one of the country's leading opponents of gay rights and abortion rights.
- President Bush Nominates Ralph F. Boyd, Jr. to Head DOJ Civil Rights Division
3/6/2001 - 46% relevant
President Bush announced today that he will nominate Ralph F. Boyd, Jr., to be Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights.
- House Republicans and President Bush Agree on Clarifications in Faith-Based Initiatives Bill
7/27/2001 - 44% relevant
Log Cabin applauds agreement between leading Republican moderates in the House, the GOP House leadership and President Bush to clarify language in the Community Solutions Act of 2001 (HR 7) on civil rights matters.
- Gay-Rights Hearing Erupts
2/4/1999 - 42% relevant
The long-simmering debate over gay rights exploded in the state Legislature on Wednesday during a hearing on whether the state should continue to extend insurance benefits to same-sex couples.
- Log Cabin Republicans Applaud Governor Schwarzenegger for Signing Equal Rights Legislation
9/15/2004 - 40% relevant
Log Cabin praisees Gov. Schwarzenegger [R-CA] for signing equal rights legislation.
Results 1-10 of 357 displayed. Next 10 results.
Searched for: rights
The Xavatoria Search Engine is Copyright 1997 by Fluid Dynamics.